Hello Blog,
I was once told that I shouldn't write "hello" at the beginning of emails because then the reader knows I am a girl. Well news flash blog world, I am a girl, and I say Hello.
I decided on Saturday I should attempt P90X again. The "lean" version because I want to be "lean." Also because I don't want to do the plyo video, I have never tried it and I am told its the hardest one. I don't like video's I can't do. With moves I can't do. I have to be able to do the move and then overtime progress into more reps and better form.
Day 1 is core synergistic. I waited to long so I didn't end up doing that video. Which is when I made my second amendment to my p90x plan. I can substitute in cardio at the gym. So on Saturday I walked my butt to the gym. To find 2/4 cardio machines broke and people on the other 2. I decided to write off this day and move on.
Part of my plan to motivate me is to actually give myself a gold star (sometimes its not gold) when I workout. Then I can look at the month and feel better.
Boomer sometimes (always) interferes with the workout. He lays on the mat. He licks my face. He stands in the way. How am I supposed to workout like this. During my yoga video he kept walking through the tunnels I created with my body. Like right now I am trying to type and he is doing his best to sit in the way...as close to me as possible...pushing his weight into my arm.
I plan to use white as the other color. It took me a while to figure out the colorwork part. Sometimes it makes holes like the first picture and sometimes it doesn't like the next picture. Idk. I may tear it out now that I get it and redo the color rows.
So I hit a mental block with the whole p90x fitness thing today. I just don't want to do it today. The arguments for powering through are as follows:
1) stick with it you will see results
rebutal: not for at least a month. So its very low on the effort reward scale. Unlike knitting, much higher on the effort reward scale.
2) It will release endorphines that will make you happier.
rebutal: I call bull shit, who feels better doing a wall squat. That hurts like hell. And your gonna have to do a lot of those before your legs will look any better.
3) There is no number 3, I am too mad about the first two.
Now, boomer is starring at me again. You know the song - "I always feel like someone is watching me..." When you live with Boomer, someone is ALWAYS watching you. And 50% of the time he will be whining because he wants to go outside. He ALWAYS wants to be outside. I walk him plenty. I am not being inhumane. He just needs to suck it up he lives in an apartment now.
New plan. Stop buying snacks and sweets. Step 1: Eat the rest of the stock. Step 2: Look like a supermodel. There might be a step 1a in there somewhere. Who knows.
I like not having any roommates. You don't have to share the bathroom. You don't have to clean until you want to. You can sure no one will mess it up once you clean it. It will be quiet when you want. You can have people over whenever you want.
Whats missing without roommates. No one to workout with you. No one to watch TV with you. No one to tell you not to chocolate while typing your blog (oops). No one wake you up if you sleep through your alarm. Someone to tell you if your outfit matches before your stuck with it all day. Someone to car pool with.
I sense I am rambling now so I will stop.
Thanks for reading
Ktbug
P.s. Boomer is still staring at me?

No comments:
Post a Comment