Had a blast in New York City visiting my good friend Jessa. I got to enjoy the big city life for a few days and that is about all I think I could handle. The following is my brief assessment of the city.
| Skyline view from Brooklyn Bridge |
- so much to see and do. you will never be bored. Central park, Museum, Broadway, off Broadway etc.
- fantastic shopping.
- city that never sleeps. bars are open till 4am.
- Great Food!
Cons:
- so much to see and do. you will spend lots of money.
- subways. Hot. Dirty.
- random smells.
- so many people. you can feel it in the air.
- you always feel like you need to shower because its hot, smelly, and crowded.
To recap my visit. I left Thursday and got back Monday. This is the perfect amount of time. Got to do everything. Maybe 1 day more for tourist stuff would have been nice but im going back in a few weeks so im not disappointed. I happened to come during restaurant week which means almost restaurant in the city had price fixed menus for $35 or less. It was great. We went to club 21 on my first night, fantastic. We also saw Harry Potter in 3D at midnight which was great.
| The Met |
| The Lake in Central Park |
| Purl Soho |
Perfect purchases. The best food I consumed while there are as pictured below. I am seriously still thinking about how good this food was this long after.
These first two are from Juniors. Rated the #1 best new york style cheesecake.
For dinner I had a reuben. It was great. Mouthwatering.OMG. So creamy. So amazing. Strawberry shortcake style. I want more.
Then duh. New York hotdogs from the street vendor. He tried to charge us $3 but jessa haggled down to $2.
Well those are the highlights of my trip. I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for reading
Ktbug
No comments:
Post a Comment