During my chick flick marathon I sampled the finest that redbox had to offer. This is the verdict. The ones with the stars are my favorites.
Cute movie. I would recommend it. Sorta sad in some parts. Sorta funny in others. Makes you smile. Leaves you feeling happy and hopeful.
Pretty dramatic. Good music. Not really worth the time.
As to be expected. Extravagant. Unrealistic. Girly. Fun.
Great movie. Smart and funny. Easy to watch. Cute. Highly recommend.
Cute flick. Romantic in its own weird way.
Funny in the Adam Sandler kind of way. But not over done. Cute. Fun. Recommended.
Eh not that great. I kept getting confused in the plot line and the relationships were not believable.
Cute, funny and inspiring. I think I missed my calling I should have been an executive producer.
Recent Eats
- I attempted to make sauce the way my mom does it. Saute onion and garlic (I added diced mushrooms and green peppers). Add diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Add some water to thin it. Season to taste. I cooked some ground venison and put in it as well. Served it with whole grain pasta. My brother said he liked it and he doesn't like pasta. Below is the pasta.
These two are my brother (left) and boyfriend (right) enjoying the feast I made them.Well that's all for now. I need to spend time cleaning and running errands.
But lets be serious ill prolly watch TV and knit first.
Thanks for reading
Ktbug
No comments:
Post a Comment