Ok here it is....i will get it out on paper and then ill move past it
Woe 1: I am not happy with the way I look. I will start at the top and work my way down to improve it. bear with me loved ones.
Woe 2: finals make me feel dumb. whether i am or not is to be determined. i feel in over my head in school. I honestly started out with a thirst for knowledge. I want to learn this stuff. rushing it the way i am and doing undergrad at the same time was a mistake. its tainting my graduate experience. i want to learn but i also want to survive. I will do both.
Woe 3: I don't take criticism well, i read into tone and facial expression to much. its a personal flaw i understand that. i will learn to take it better so i will not be defined by it in the future.
Woe 4: I have paranoid tendencies and that is frustrating to others. i am not chicken little i will attempt to see reason and stop.
only time will fix these
bear with me, i will be better for you all
ktbug
No comments:
Post a Comment