how's it going?
Do you like my new banner?
It has knitting, cooking, sewing and paint represented. I think projects are very important to my well being. I find I get into a bad mood when I am between projects. Some shrink I will inevitably go to later in my life will connect those dots for me. For now all I know is when I am between projects, I am in a bad mood. So time for a new project.
Over the weekend I did a cool project. I made teeny tiny peanut butter jar pies, from the recipe on pinterest.
The crust is awesome, pretzels, butter and my personal favorite, brown sugar.
Make it all melty and gooey and then put in the jars. Bake for like 8 minutes.
I have no idea why you bake it. It looked the same way going in as it did on the way out, it just hot this time.
Then you make the peanut butter stuff. Much easier to do with a stand mixer than with the crappy one I bought. But it did the job.
Creamy. Buttery. Sugary. Peanut Buttery.
Then make the Ganache.
Then mix in semisweet chocolate chips. don't mix in milk chocolate chips that you thought were semisweet chocolate chips because its not the thought that counts here. It seems like it will be okay. Until you put it on the PB stuff.
If you looked at the link you would see its suppose to sit on top and get hard like a chocolate bar. Not mix in, like mine did.
Then put lids on and put in fridge. A day later they will get a little harder and be very yummy.
I need a new project. One that won't make me feel fat. Having a dozen of these guys in your fridge really goes to your head.
I also whipped up a hat yesterday.
Now what.
Time to get Boomer from Petco, where the Pets go.
Thanks for reading
Ktbug

No comments:
Post a Comment