I can't believe its been so long since I blogged. A LOT has happened since my last post.
First - I had a birthday!
We celebrated with Dewey's pizza (same thing as last year) nom nom nom
| Green Lantern |
| Bronx bomber |
| Something - Winter White Ale |
Hello double the square feet, and a craft room, and a walk in closet, and balcony, and just way more space in general. Once I get it all put together there will be pictures to follow, its kinda a mess right now.
The newest edition to my furniture collections are this adorable day bed. You can fold down the sides in all different ways and it makes a perfect edition to my craft room.
For my birthday Alex got me all the stuff I need for fire. The poker sticks, the holder, the screen the wood and fire starters. Its so much fun having your own fireplace, it feels so homey.Pardon the computer and the socks. But notice my new table! Its so pretty. It has a leaf. I never had a leaf before.
No comments:
Post a Comment