Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Harvest Soup

Hello Blog
   Today I made soup. Fall Harvest Soup. It has acorn squash, sweet potatoes, apples and to be honest i just now realized I forgot to add the pumpkin. Lol. So for the record the soup is good without the pumpkin...or the cream cause i forgot that too. It has the consistency of smashed potatoes. This soup came from a recipe from tasty kitchen.

 The above are outside and insides of an acorn squash. It has a pretty plain squashy flavor.










Then you roast them. Then you put them in a bowl.



Then you start making what smells like an apply pie. You mix up apples and cinnamon and brown sugar.




 Then you add the roasted veggies.

You let it simmer

Then you blend it up
Then viola soup. Its pretty good. I guess ill have to make it again with the cream and the pumpkin and see whats different.

Today I did kickboxing (Kenpo P90X) video. I still feel fat but oh well. Boomer stared at me like I was crazy while kicking and punching the air.



Well time for real work. I need to not be in school anymore.

Thanks for reading
Ktbug

No comments:

Post a Comment