Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nom Nom Nom

I really enjoy eating way to much. Luckily I enjoy cooking as well (with the exception of yesterday's fiasco) so its not always a problem. Now if only I had unlimited time and money to dedicate to the things I love then wouldn't life be grand. In the mean time I will blog the things I fantasize about eating today.

I did not cook any of these and I give credit the the websites I took these from.

1) Hawaiian  BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwhich
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2011/04/hawaiian-bbq-pulled-chicken-sandwiches/
I don't really like BBQ that much but I love pineapple and I love slow cooker recipes. I would like one of these and a side of broccoli salad.

2) Via Cappucino Muffins
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2011/03/step-by-step-via-cappuccino-muffins/
OMG. I love muffins. I love chocolate. I love coffee. A little frosting for breakfast never hurt anyone right??

3) Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2011/03/step-by-step-chicken-noodle-soup-casserole/
The first and last time I have chicken noodle soup casserole was at Buckeye Express (Buck Yuck as it was called around the dorm) during the fall quarter of my freshman year. I got a late dinner after band practice let out and this was the entree that day. Now I hate life fall quarter freshman year for reason unnecessary to disclose, and this was the best dinner ever. So awesome that 5 years later I remember. I bet this is better than Buck Yuck's version. 

4) Mystery Mocha
Can you say chocolate heaven...nuff said

5) Panko Crusted Green Beans with a Soy Garlic Aioli
I guess I should kick it back and try to fantasize about healthy food. In my head these taste like french fries. I hope they taste as good in real life. 

That is enough fantasizing for now. Ill go eat some leftovers.
Ktbug

No comments:

Post a Comment