Its a rainy day...again. And I have a lot on my mind. Naturally I am goofing around the internet instead of doing my work. OMG I am inspired again. The blog French Press Knits is amazing. I have expensive hobbies. The few things that have majorly caught my eye.
All photos compliments of http://frenchpressknits.blogspot.com/
This Magenta Shrug. I have no idea who the girl is wearing it but I like her sweater.
OMG can I have this. I love this. I really like the yellow but the buckeye in me thinks I should change it to scarlet. I wish I had the time and dollars to spend on this masterpiece.
Hahaha. I don't want to make this. I don't even know a baby girl to put them on. I do however think they are very funny thus I have to show them to you.
I hope in my future home I have a room that I can decorate like this. With buttons in mason jars. And crates of yarn. And ideas on the corkboards. A Flat screen on the wall (whats the best thing to do while knitting = watching hours of TV).
These are the things I like today. But for now ill have to tinker with them in my head since I have 5 papers to worry about and countless pages to read. Almost done with school is not as comforting as being done with school.
Thanks for reading
Ktbug



hang in there, kiddo-you are almost there! Will you be at your parents any this summer? If so, let's grab your mom and knit! I have some cute patterns to show you.
ReplyDelete