Monday, July 23, 2012

Pantry Soup and Great Book

I love soup. I especially love soup that can be thrown together with things in the pantry. I really like this cookbook for just this reason.

Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: Over 280 Incredibly Flavorful 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Recipes
You should probably get it. So you can make this soup. 

At 200 calories per serving, you really can't go wrong. 

I also read an incredible book. 
Redeeming Love
You should read this too. Its moving. I makes you brush you bible off, and pray again. It reminds you how incredible it is to be forgiven. And how awesome reading a good book is. 

I think I'm slipping into my old habits. I came out of it for a month. I firnessed. I crafted. I revived my blog. I feel like its slipping. I nap more. My apartment is messy. I have incomplete projects and a bad budget. I'm slipping. But its so much harder to have a good sparkly mood in the face of a mundane repetitive life. Its also hard to jump and change it. One day one of those feelings will win. And I hope things change for the better then.

I never though I would say it. But I really miss school.

Thanks for reading
Ktbug


1 comment:

  1. I love your new look on the blog! And, by-the-way---slippage is perfectly normal and you are still fabulous.

    ReplyDelete