Good Morning Blog,
Its been awhile. Not much profound has happed in a few weeks. Its just been me and Boom hanging out. I'd say he is living the easy life these days. Laying around my house and getting petted by everyone who comes over. He pushed the pillows into a little craddle for himself one morning. Funny puppy.
I love spring time in Columbus mostly because of this tree. I am unsure what its called but its is my absolute favorite. Its pretty, pink, large, and screams spring time. I want one of these at my future house. The sad part is all the flowers bloom and then the flowers fall off all by May, so the pretty-ness doesn't last long.
This is my boyfriend Alex (light blue) and my little brother Blaine (not light blue) standing in front of the little church we went to for easter sunday. Its a 2 minute walk from Alex's house. Alex's mom told me when they first starting going there it did not even have running water. A cute little methodist church that could not hold more than 50 people (give or take). Very nice easter Sunday.
Unfortunately my parents were in Canada for Easter Sunday so as you may have guessed we spent easter at Alex's family's house. Its was a good day all things considered and was polished off with this chocolate heaven. Chocolate ganache frosting over chocolate cake with a layer of chocolate mouse and a layer of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and jelly beans. I wanted to take it home with me.
This is all that has really happened as of late. Just a lot of candy, procrastinating and walking the dog. I have never been so aware of my homes lawn care in my life (I have never walked around outside this much).
Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
Ktbug
No comments:
Post a Comment